We continue to be inspired by and grateful to all of you for the love and care you show, and allow us to share in, for your pets. The changes we have made to keep everyone safe have been challenging to all of us and we are so appreciative of your patience and understanding. We really miss seeing all of you face to face, but based on the best health practices, we will continue our current COVID protocols well into the new year.
As a big thank you to our hard-working staff, we will be closed for the first time in 61 years on both Christmas and New Year’s Eve in addition to the regular holiday to give them a much-needed respite.
Our sincerest wish is that all of you stay well during these challenging times. Please let us know how we can help you in any way.
Stay well! Can’t wait to be together again when it’s safe.
The doctors and staff at Terry Animal Hospital
- Signs of Illness in Exotic Pets
- What A Year!
- October is Pet Dental Month
- Preparing Your Pet for Your Return to Work
- Fourth of July Pet Safety Tips
- Fun Facts about Siamese Cats
- Health of Your Pets During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Benefits of Walking Your Dog
- Dangerous Foods For Dogs
- Offering 15% Off Dental Procedures