Who We Treat
At Terry Animal Hospital, we see dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, ferrets, small mammals, reptiles, and amphibians.
Federal and state laws prohibit treatment (and ownership) of certain wild animals.
We recommend an examination of your new pet within 24-48 hours after they are acquired to ensure that they are healthy.
What We Offer
We function as much as possible on an outpatient basis. We feel our patients recover more quickly if they can be in their normal environment with the people they love.
Equipped to Provide:
- State of the art, same day diagnostics, medicine and surgery
- Use of in-house laboratory equipment, x-ray, ultrasound, ECG, endoscopy and laparoscopy available
- Emphasis and education on preventive health and wellness care
- Appropriate vaccinations based upon the individual lifestyle of your pet
- Complete dental services (including endodontic treatments)
- Routine soft tissue and orthopedic surgical procedures
- Acupuncture and holistic medicine
- Complete medical workups
- Network of referral specialists for complicated medical or surgical problems
“We will remember the privilege it is to offer the highest quality love and care for our patients
who give us and their owners so much.”