Schedule a dental cleaning during the month of April and receive 15% off!
Terry Animal Hospital knows that ongoing preventative dental care is an important component of your pet’s ability to live longer, healthier, and happier lives. Our team of veterinarians will work to keep your pet’s teeth clean as well as prevent gingivitis and periodontal disease. Our general dental exams are performed annually or bi-annually based on pet’s age.
Symptoms to Look For in Regards to Your Pet’s Dental Health– As your pet continues to age we recommend keeping an eye out for the following symptoms of dental issues. If you do notice any of these symptoms call us for an appointment right away:
– Discomfort While Chewing – Irritated or Bleeding Gums – Difficulty Swallowing
– Worse than Normal Breath – Excessive drooling or Pawing at the Mouth
Additional Dental Procedures Available
- Complete Oral Health Assessment
- Prophylactic Cleaning of Teeth
- Periodontal Treatment
- Digital Radiography
- Oral Surgery
- Endodontic Treatment Including Root Canal Therapy
Give us a call or emil us to schedule your pet’s spring cleaning!!!
Location & Contact
1419 Lake Ave
Wilmette, IL, 60091